vrijdag 30 juli 2010

Castpics!


Couldn't wait until the weekend, eh? Don't worry, neither could I. So here it is, two photos of the entire Sapopera cast! A real shame it was already dark when I finished... Ah well, you can see what's on them. The series will be shot at daytime, so no worries about weird yellow light and all.
The sheet of paper on the background of the second picture is one of the two sheets from which I've been cutting eyes and mouths. As you can see there's a lot of paper left. That will probably all be used for the many expressions of our cast. It's a soap after all.
The grapes really hate me, by the way. Whatever I try, those eyes and mouth's won't stay put! Am I glad they are among the main cast characters with the shortest roles...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten